Staffan,

javaoptions will only be passed to the java invocation of the VM under test.

vmptions will be passed to all VM invocations including javac from the compile-jdk.

If your test-jdk and compile-jdk are the same then you will have trouble telling them apart :)

That aside I would have thought it quite reasonable for the debugger and debuggee VMs to need different options - hence the debuggeeVMOptions.

David