So if we really want to be able to use different options for the debugger and
the debuggee, then a solution would be a separate property that contains the
options to send to the debuggee (as proposed in the original bug report).
Something like:

 jtreg .... -javaoption:'-Djdi.debuggee.VMoptions="-server -Xcomp"'

and then the debugger would make sure to include this when launching the
debuggee. This would still be better than the @debuggeeVMOptions solution. A
little tricker to parse in shell based tests, though.

/Staffan