Hi,

Please take a look at the potential fix for:

The webrev is here:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shade/8025700/webrev.01/

Rationale: when doing the Java tools which need to replicate the VM
launch, e.g. fork the JVM with the same set of command line options, we
need the exact command line. Otherwise we miss the significant part of
configuration, which confuses people. So far we miss "-server",
"-client", "-d32", and "-d64" options from there. I have seen troubles
with jmh and jcstress stemming from this very issue.

Testing:
  - new jtreg test, works fine on Linux x86_64; (I can run other
platforms as long as the fix approach is sound)
  - jdk/test/tools/launcher jtreg tests on Linux x86_64

Thanks,
-Aleksey