Hi Chris,

thanks for looking into this.

As for ArgumentIterator::next, I must admit, I found this patch in our code
base when taking over the code. I believe that an issue would be seen if an
attach operation has 2 or 3 arguments and the first one is NULL/empty. I guess
such a situation can't happen with the attach operations currently existing in
OpenJDK as none of these ops would allow such type of arguments. However, in
our implementation, we have for instance enhanced the "dump_heap" operation to
work with null as first argument where one usually would specify the desired
output file name. We implemented a mechanism to compute a default filename when
the param is left blank. So we need the fix for that case, I guess.

I'll run the patch through the submission forest now and do some jtreg testing.

Best regards
Christoph