Hi Christoph,

thanks for doing this laborious change ... comparing all these files :)

Change looks good, just some minor comments:

You say you are sorting the includes, but in the VirtualMachineImpl.c
files the order is changed, but according to which order? It's
not alphabetical as in other files.

In windows VirtualMachineImpl.c, what was wrong with printing the
last error code?

Best regards,
  Goetz.