On Fri, 14 Jun 2024 23:04:05 GMT, Chris Plummer <cjplum...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Leonid Mesnik has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   removed empty lines
>
> test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/nsk/share/jpda/DebugeeProcess.java line 78:
>
>> 76:
>> 77:     /** Need or not to check debuggee process termination. */
>> 78:     private boolean checkTermination = true;
>
> What is the impact of this change to our current testing?

The 'checkTermination' is set to true by and jdi/jdwp LocalDebugee
implementation. So it should be always set to true initially.
It is used to check process status and complain and kill debugee if the debugee
process hasn't been finished by itself.

I think it could be remove later, but don't want to change any logic now.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19729#discussion_r1640477950