On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 08:53:33 GMT, Stefan Karlsson <stef...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Axel Boldt-Christmas has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Document the iterator and functions
>
> src/hotspot/share/classfile/systemDictionary.cpp line 1588:
>
>> 1586:   {
>> 1587:     MutexLocker ml(ClassLoaderDataGraph_lock);
>> 1588:     ClassLoaderDataGraph::methods_do_no_keepalive(f);
>
> What about the call (SystemDictionary::methods_do), should we leave that name
> as-is or does it also need to be suffixed with no_keepalive?

Probably safer to add the suffix. With a comment.

`static void classes_do(MetaspaceClosure* it);` Above had a scary name but it
has no definition I can find. Seems like it was removed in
[JDK-8213346](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8213346) /
147fc3ed1373286f3a849bf5e8cac83deeb55a3e

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19769#discussion_r1646356371