On Thu, 18 Jul 2024 15:00:41 GMT, Daniel Lundén <dlun...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> We are seeing quite a few timeouts for
> `serviceability/sa/ClhsdbDumpheap.java` running with -Xcomp in testing,
> possibly related to
> [JDK-8324241](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8324241). We should disable
> running `ClhsdbDumpheap.java` with -Xcomp, at least for now.
>
> ### Changeset
>
> - Add `@requires vm.compMode != "Xcomp"` to `ClhsdbDumpheap.java`.

We don't run this test in CI with the same configuration as in our
pre-integration testing.

First, we run with "-Xcomp -ea -esa -XX:CompileThreshold=100" flags in CI
instead of simple "-Xcomp".
Second, we used to be running this test in tier4 on Linux and Tier6 on windows
in CI. But now we are running only in tier6 with `any-x64` hosts for which
infrastructure always selects linux-x64.  On other hand we see timeouts on slow
machines macOS-x64 and some Windows machines.

This change similar to what we did for other timeout tests recently.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20237#issuecomment-2237452199
PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20237#issuecomment-2237455053