On 7/25/07, Bruce Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/25/07, Guillaume Nodet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If people find this configuration too painful, we can easily disable
> the checks by default but i thought it was a good way to enforce a
> coherent code format. And yes, all the configuration will be moved to
> a single place when all the components pass the checks.

Yeah, I was going to suggest this because they make experimentation
very difficult. I also think that creating the source tarballs/zips
should be part of deploy goal and not part of install goal. I agree
that it's a good idea to enforce the code conventions when something
is going to be committed, but not during every build cycle while I'm
debugging and experimenting.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

As long as I can "comment out" the feature at one place I don't mind the
styleguide stuff.  But, you are right...seems like it would be more of a
pre-commit hook thing.

--
Kit Plummer
Nobody-in-Charge @ Black:Hole:Logic