> I don't see groupbasedpolicy project is impacted by this change. Verify build
> of groupbasedpolicy is fine (#7, #8 were triggered after the openflowplugin
> patch merge)

Not true! Actually #7, #8 are verify and merge jobs for the fix [1]. #6 [2] is
affected and failed one. So please don‘t forget on GBP in next changes.

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/43056/
[2]
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/groupbasedpolicy/job/groupbasedpolicy-verify-boron-mvn33-openjdk8/6/

Regards,