You mean this address?

(Southern) California Shelby Dodge Automobile Meetings are on the 1st Thursday
of every month at:

Applebees Restaurant (Next to Washington Mutual Bank)

1238 W Imperial Hwy

La Habra  CA  90631-6934

Alan Jones has E-Mailed me concerning this event and I've talked to Chris
Wright yesterday about this.

Here, I thought driving down from Fresno to Los Angeles 5 times last year to
attend some meetings was enough to last me a year.  Now, you guys are tempting
for another 9-hour round trip.  lol

Okay, 1 more trip.  Don't want you guys to get tired of my presence.  At least,
till we get to The Mopars At The Strip Event in Las Vegas on April 1st.  lol

I'll probably miss the Thursday get-together, but, will probably see you guys
on Friday & Saturday.

Ray

<snip>