2 new Mopar door handles for omni/charger maybe more
$20.00 each

2 new clutch and brake pedal pads for charger/omni

1 T2 logic module from daytona manual external map $45
obo. I don't see any markings but the connectors are
red and blue if that helps.

1 Very nice red powder coated valve cover new later
model $65

1 set of new stock champion spark plugs. offer??

set of new upper and lower radiator hose for
charger/omni. offer.

new fuel filter for charger/omni. offer??

One piece intake painted black and silver like T2. but
in good condition. $30

2 wiring harnesses for T2 will have connectors for
conversion. not sure if everything is there but lots
of wire and connectors. offers??

still have a few 2.2 3/8" thicknes mild steel header
flanges $30 each.

New Hal effect sensor from mopar partno. 05213524
cost $85 make an offer. not sure if these are all the
same but this was ordered for my charger.

new Mopar performance plug wires in the box. $30

2 almost perfect tail lights for shelby charger $75
obo.

May have some more stuff to add

Thank you.

TYPERT on turbododge.com and boostedneon on ebay. I
can put these up as an auction if needed but a fee
will apply.

Paypal or M.O. accepted - pictures on request!