  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 12:21 AM
  Subject: Re: SD> New Shelby Dodge Registry

  Hi Brian...

  Sounds like your gung ho on keepin it up to date!
  If you want to get a list of numbered car owners, check out
www.shelbyregistry.com
  There should be plenty of info on there thats not in use..
  also I think theres www.shelbyglhs.com specifically for the L body 86-87's

  :)

  your sites really commin along nicely!

  Chris Pauluk  - Modesto CA. - 1984 T2 Rampage "Ramlet"
www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo - www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage

  In a message dated 5/22/2005 10:16:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,