Thanks. I did take the time to remove the airbox, plumbing etc. Got the
actuator of two mounting holes already. Just the arm left. It's that C clip I
cannot see. Did you get it from above or below??? I've got all the tools you
mention....and a Home Depot nearby???

Patience..got plenty

Thanks again !

Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 7/17/2005 7:07:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL