In a message dated 7/28/2005 9:23:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well, I  can supply the parts to do it yourself.  Or I can do it for ya,
to do  that I'd need your parts to modify, $50.

The 520/555 motor  mount/shiftlinkage brackets are another $50 and
require metal rod ends on  the linkage.

At this point my life is in enough turmoil to say that any  new orders
will take a while to complete.

Best Regards,
Stefan  Mullikin
Portland,  OR
Co-Founder
PNW-SDAC
http://www.pnw-sdac.org
1980 Fiat  X-1/9
1984 Dodge Rampage 2.2
1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z
1987 Shelby  CSX #106
1988 Shelby CSX-T #3

I found out that it wont work for my  setup...         the linkage will
interfere with the Turbos Unleashed turbo  header..           I gadda run  a
cable
shift setup..   :(

Anyone have a nice setup in their L with a cable shifter with some  pictures?
Im shootin for that stock look..

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA. - 1984 T2 Rampage "Ramlet"
_www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo)   -
_www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_ (http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)