Are you sure the 2.5 cars actually came with a 568? I was under the impression that only the TII, TIII, and TIV cars came with them.

Caravans also came with 568s but I think that is the only case of a 2.5TI that came with a 568 the rest were 523s.

From what I have seen the cars that used to come with a 520 got 523s and
the cars that used to come with 555s got 568s.

-Rich

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:09:38 +0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Willy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com
Subject: Re: SD> 1990 Shelby Daytona question

All the automatic turbo cars 89 and up, were 2.5's.  If there was a 2.2, 89 and
up, it would be an intercooled car with a 5 speed.  All the 2.5's were non
intercooled.  They also made 5 speed 2.5s later on.  91+.  These were equipped
with the rare 568 tranny.  (only Shelby, not the ES Daytona)

--
Bob Doherty
Coon Rapids, MN.

89 Daytona Shelby TII