Hi All
Well, that's what I get, I was talk'n up the Dodge long block that I got  now
it died! It has about 20,000 miles and so far I think the timing belt jumped
some teeth (it has a 3year 36000 mile warranty but I really don't like anyone
 working on my cars but me). I was driving and it just stalled and never
started  again. When I lined up the timing mark on the crank the cam was way
off.
the  belt looked good (no missing teeth) so I'm going to install a new belt
Saturday.  This has never happen to me before where a belt just jumps teeth,
all
the belts  I have done had missing teeth. Has this happen to anyone?

Thanks
Roy
86 GLHS #200
87 Shelby Lancer #781 5sp  cloth