Excellent condition 1987 Shelby Lancer. 55k miles, 5 speed, cloth, mint
interior. Outside is a 9.5/10. Has all center caps and wheels are nice.
Almost all original. Missing DEX stereo (has a JCV unit). Just replaced the
A/C compressor and lines, now blows ice cold, and replace alternator. Fairly
new tires, and can be driven anywhere. This car is way too nice for a daily
driver, and that's why I only drove it about 200 miles in the year I have
owned it. I would like to see this go to a true Shelby lover.
$6500 OBO
Email for pictures.
Thanks,
Cindy