In a message dated 4/23/2007 6:03:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Boy, I am really disappointed at what my Shelby Dakota bid up to on Ebay.
These vehicles are pretty under-appreciated these days.  I would be better off
parting the truck out!  There was a truck that finished just before mine and it
bid up to only $1750 dollars.  It's got a lot of miles, but still a nice
truck.  There is a light bar on there now that is over $500 and it has 4 days
go.  How does that compare?  I don't know what to do, I want to sell my truck,
but I'm not going to give it away.  Maybe it should go "piece by piece".
Anyone have any ideas?

Rob

You seen those gas prices?   definatly one factor
That and its a Dakota, not a GT350..

Chris Pauluk - Modesto CA