To: "sdml" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 1:00 AM
Subject: Re: SD> Value of Shelby Vehicles

I think the reason for the low values is not enough time has passed. The TD's are around 20 years old, and most cars that are worth something are 35+ years old. Unless you want to hold onto it for another 15+ years, you aren't going to get much out of a run of the mill car. I see 20 year old cars everyday driving around. I don't see many 35+ year old cars driving around... Just food for thought.

Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Boy, I am really disappointed at what my Shelby Dakota bid up to on Ebay. These vehicles are pretty under-appreciated these days. I would be better off parting the truck out! There was a truck that finished just before mine and it bid up to only $1750 dollars. It's got a lot of miles, but still a nice truck. There is a light bar on there now that is over $500 and it has 4 days to go. How does that compare? I don't know what to do, I want to sell my truck, but I'm not going to give it away. Maybe it should go "piece by piece". Anyone have any ideas?

Rob

--
Current Rides: 1989 Shelby Dakota #883 Red 1969 Superbee 440/4-spd
Past Rides 1992 IROC Daytona V6/5-spd 1988 Lancer Shelby TII/5-spd