*get ready for a shoker ........................................ u nasibi *
**
*Narrated Said:
Aban bin Said came to the Prophet and greeted him. Abu Huraira said, "O
Allah's Apostle! This (Aban) is the murderer of the Ibn Qauqal." (On hearing
that), Aban said to Abu Huraira, "How strange your saying is! You, a guinea
pig, descending from Qadum Dan, blaming me for (killing) a person whom Allah
favored (with martyrdom) with my hand, and whom He forbade to degrade me
with his hand.'
**Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 545*

*Narrated Abu 'Uthman:
'Abdur Rahman bin Abi Bakr said, "The Suffa Companions were poor people and
the Prophet said, 'Whoever has food for two persons should take a third one
from them (Suffa companions). And whosoever has food for four persons he
should take one or two from them' Abu Bakr took three men and the Prophet
took ten of them."
'Abdur Rahman added, my father my mother and I were there (in the house).
(The sub-narrator is in doubt whether 'Abdur Rahman also said, 'My wife and
our servant who was common for both my house and Abu Bakr's house). Abu Bakr
took his supper with the Prophet and remained there till the 'Isha' prayer
was offered. Abu Bakr went back and stayed with the Prophet till the Prophet
took his meal and then Abu Bakr returned to his house after a long portion
of the night had passed. Abu Bakr's wife said, 'What detained you from your
guests (or guest)?' He said, 'Have you not served them yet?' She said, 'They
refused to eat until you come. The food was served for them but they
refused." 'Abdur Rahman added, "I went away and hid myself (being afraid of
Abu Bakr) and in the meantime he (Abu Bakr) called me, 'O Ghunthar (a harsh
word)!' and also called me bad names and abused me and then said (to his
family), 'Eat. No welcome for you.' Then (the supper was served). Abu Bakr
took an oath that he would not eat that food. The narrator added: By Allah,
whenever any one of us (myself and the guests of Suffa companions) took
anything from the food, it increased from underneath. We all ate to our fill
and the food was more than it was before its serving.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 10, Number 576
*

*More Sunni References:

   1. Sahih Muslim Vol. 2, page 110, published in Delhi.
   2. Tafseer Dure-Manthoor, vol. 2, page 90, published in Bairut.
   3. Asbaabul Nazool, page 263, published by Taba Darul Nashar, Lahore,
   Pakistan
   4. Lababul Naqool, page 97, published Al-Mashad-ul-Hussaini Cairo.
   5. Tafseer Al-Qurtabi, vol. 16, page 207, published in Cairo.
   6. Biyanul-Quran, vol.11, page 44, published by Matba Ashraf al-Mataba,
   Thana Bhoon.
   7. Al-Taaleeq al-Mamjad ala Motta Muhammad, page 407, published by
   Maktaba Rahimiyah Deoband.
   8. Alrozata al-Nadia, vol.2, page 358, published by Darul Maarifah,
   Bairut.

*