COME ON - A NEW SUPPORTER TO ALEX AND HIS SATANIC STANCE IS NOTED.

WHAT I THINK THAT THIS ZAHRA SHAKIR, HAS NO ABSOLUTE IDEA OF THE SHIASM. IF SHE
DOES NOT DO TO WHAT OUR IMAMS ASKED US TO RECITE LIKE ZIYARAT ASHURA AND
ZIYARAT WARETHA ETC. THEN SHE IS BEEN ATTRACTED BY THE SATANS AND THE WEST
IDIOLOGY.

AS FAR AS THE BRO OF ZAHRA, THE ALEX IS CONCERNED; I WOULD SAY THAT THIS NEW
MOVE IS BEEN PAVED BY THE JEWS!... yes JEWS. THEY ARE AFTER THE SHIAS EVEN MORE
TOUGHER THAN THE SAUDIS AND THE GULF STATES. HE IS BEEN APPOINTED BY THE
ZIONIST. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, HE IS AN AGENT.

HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE, HE HAS NO ATTACHMENT TO THE REAL ISLAM OR FAKE
ONE. HE IS ON HIS MISSION.

THE FOREMOST THING IS THAT, THE MORE WE TRY TO ARGUE AND TRY TO MAKE HIM
UNDERSTAND, HE NOTES ALL THE POSSIBLE ANGLES OF OUR VIEWS AND THOUGHTS AND THEN
IT IS BEEN CONSIDERED AND RE-CONSIDERED AT THEIR HEAD OFFICE AND MAY BE ONE DAY
THEY WILL COME OUT WITH SOME POINTS WHERE IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR A BELIEVER
TO RESPOND TO THEM; AND THAT IS WHY A MAN LIKE ALEX MCDAVID IS BEEN LAID DOWN.

AND FOR PITY AND FEEL SORRY FOR MS. ZAHRA SHAKIR FALLEN IN THIS BEUTIFUL
TRAP!!!.. SO CHARMING ALEX, SO INTELLIGENT ALEX.!! OH MY ALLAH, GIVE EVERYBODY
THE PERSON THEY LOOKING FOR.

WASSALAAM.

H. Kessani