wasalaam...  well i m reading  so much about the current  topic on  our
group and I wonder   why so much hatred regarding  bro Alex..  are far as
I read his name  He is is a revert..   Im a shia muslim...   yet i have
never cursed Abu BAkr  Omar    ect..

 I dnt curse the,,,,m....  does it make ime a bad  shia muslim?? No it
doesnt.. I feel   I m  sinned myself to go n curse people.. its Allah
diision to forgive   punish n curse...yes i dislike the souls sho
tortured   all Imams and  thier families...  But i dont curse..

My stand is  to all the people who are   against bro Alex to look within...
As far as I knw we all  have right to dicuss matters n issue here  with love
faith and a helping hand...  plz dont speak against bro Alex  just bcoz  he
speaks wht he feels..

Best Regards,
zahraa

--
With Love & Patience, Everything is Possible.
Regards,