From: بزم قلم ۔  یو اے ای <bazmeqa...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Shia Group] Re: Fw: OMAR WAS NOT SHAITAN!! ... burning of house  of
Janabe Zahra (s.a.)
To: shiagroup@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 7:59 AM

well said

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Alex McDavid McDavid
<muhammad...@hotmail.com> wrote:

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A SUNNI, I AM NOT A LIAR AND A HATER, I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY
YOU CURCE SHAITAN, AS HE WAS NOT A MUSLIM AND THAT HE HAS BEEN AN OPEN ENEMY
FOR ALL HUMANS AND SO HE DECLARED HIMSELF BEFORE ALLAH, BUT OMAR WAS A MUSLIM
AND FOUGHT IN FAVOUR OF ISLAM AND IN FAVOUR OF ME AND YOU TOGETHER WITH ALL
SAHABAS INCLUDING IMAM ALI (A.S), WHY CURSING HIM FOR WHAT YOU THINK WAS WRONG
AND YOU ARE NOT SURE OF INSTEAD OF KEEPING SIENT ON THIS AND LET ALLAH JUDGE
HIM IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT????

MACDAVID, MUHAMMAD