nap a écrit :

> Oh, I thought that Nagios won't launch event handler here. After all,
> why try to relaunch a service for example when the admin said "Ok, I'm
> on it, I'm doing an update" for example? Do you have a use case where
> event handlers and downtimes can be used together?
When we are in maintenance mode, and close from its end, we appreciate
that Nagios is still checking the system. Thanks to this, we can now
quickly if all the system is back to normal and we can put the system
back in production. If no check are run during downtime, we have to stop
the downtime mode, and wait for long minutes for all check being run again.

So this is important for us that this behaviour is still available in
Shinken.

Regards

Aurélien