I think you'll like it, if the head is the only variable in the equation.
But it isn't; you're also looking at different shafts.

I have a Bang SRV-II 10* on an SK Fiber Pure Energy shaft. It was in my bag
for the past month. I'd have to give it a very good grade, though I'm about
to swap it out for the driver it replaced -- after a range session today.
That driver is an Integra IV 10* on an SK Fiber Tour Trac 80.

Here's my story on it:

 * The head itself is well-made, and sports a good finish. It also seems to
hold its finish well.

 * Compared to the Integra IV and the UC Big Titanium (both similar in shape
to the Ping TiSi), the SRV-II is taller in the face. I think this makes it a
lot less sensitive to teeing height. I got the designed-in trajectory with
just about any decent hit.

 * I got plenty of distance with the SRV. Even shots that felt a little like
"misses" went further than I expected. I keep thinking back to a match I
played in the first weekend I used it. On the last hole (#1 hcp, long par
4), it didn't feel quite solid, but it finished in the fairway, having
airmailed the bunker that caught the other drives in my foursome.

All this is consistent with Dan Neubecker's report of two months ago. The
SRV is long and forgiving. So why will it not be in my bag tomorrow? Well,
as TFlan is fond of reminding us, a good club doesn't make a good golfer. As
the club gets longer, my swing tends to get more outside-in. A forgiving
head may mask off-center hits, but there is no way it can mask a glancing
blow. Too many of my drives with this club are long but in the trees on the
right (face square to target line = slice) or the left (face square to path
of clubhead = pull). The other driver is shorter in length. I don't think it
hits the ball as far, but I'm seldom as far off-line either. (Penick - "The
woods are full of long hitters.") In this morning range session, I focused
on clubhead path. I could manage it better with the shorter driver, so I'll
see how it works on the course.

The difference is not much: 44" vs 45-1/4". That's worth about a dozen grams
of head weight. If the switch back to the shorter driver works, I may try to
shorten the SRV and see what happens. I expect I'll like the result.

Cheers!
DaveT