Just got back from the range, hit about 6-7 balls with each driver + a few
extra with the SRVII.  I found the SRVII to be slightly longer and more
consistent than the Integra 400.  Trajectory was good, nice and high.  The
noise produced on solid impacts is much more pleasing than the Integra 400
(aka baseball bat).  The experience of the Integra 400 on solid shots is
more pleasing because of the sound even though they didn't seem to go as far
(most likely because I need more loft).  Overall, the driver behaved exactly
as I expected, but didn't perform any miracles on my swing.  ;-)

-Dave