"OLD" I understand you were a cook at the last supper.   "MELLOWED" If you call what you are now "MELLOWED" then you don't know the meaning of the word.   You 'VERY OLD" coot.     I know why you want Lloyd to hang around is because then people will not mention your short comings.   Did I say Short comings, I'm going to send you a picture of Short Comings.      THe only words that you really understand in your post are "OLD"  "FOGGY"   But I can tell you "MELLOW" is not one of them.

RK

Manufacturer's of World Class Golf Club Repair Equipment
-------Original Message-------

Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 8:44:23 PM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: History of Frequency

Arnie,
I am using your post merely out of convenience.  I too have had some serious arguments with Lloyd about his device.  I even invited Lloyd, a few years ago, to go away with his nonsense.  I am still not convinced it works as advertised.  But, in the scheme of things, his comments are no less relevant, in my opinion, than the endless chatter on a specific head and how it hits the ball straighter and further.  Or, the monthly discussion on how to turn a ferrule or how to build a club, or how to epoxy a tip weight.  I am not upset either way, but think I would rather read and/or delete something dealing with the foggy technique of fitting than put up with personal attacks on someone's ability to produce grammatically correct sentences.  I donno, maybe being an older person now has mellowed me.  Right on Lloyd, write on.

Al