From: Pat McGoldrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 11:18 PM
Subject: ShopTalk: spining matched clubs?

I have been frequency matching clubs for some time now and I am now trying
to go one step further. I would like to start building clubs that are
frequency matched, swingweight matched and spined.(Graphite shafts) What is
the best way to go about this? Finding the spine first then sorting them, or
sort them first- match them to the heads dry fit and then find the spine? I
tried the later and found that the slope would be off. I use the club scout
III as my means of testing frequency. Is there a step by step procedure that
should be followed? TIA
Pat McGoldrick On Target Golf