I suppose I should have said "relatively consistent within models" for
steel. However, graphites within models are and have been all too often far
apart in freq measurements. Most DG's for instance stay within a reasonable
freq envelope. In my experience most Grafalloy 3.5's stray to a much wider
differential. Maybe its the nature of the beast. I don't know. I just
observe.

TFlan