Tom - Congrats on your new company, I wish you well.

> I tell you,
> everyone really needs to experience that train ride on the Durango &
> Silverton Narrow Gauge RR, whether summer or winter.

I rode on that train when I was kid, about 1975 or so?  On one side
there is just mountain straight up.  On the other side of the car there
is just straight DOWN.  Everyone on the DOWN side of the car goes WHOA
and backs up.  And people on the UP side goes Huh?????  When the train
returns, assuming you go on the return it's all reversed obviously.
Great fun!

-Eric

=====

Eric Schoonmaker