In a message dated 12/22/02 6:38:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My findings: if you compete on price you are done. Knowledge, Fitting, educating your potential customers and customer service are the keys to be successful. By the way the hobbyists have earned my respect by all of the above and the respect that they show me and my business, that is why they are always welcome at my shop and are treated as fellow clubmakers not competition, the value of this association is priceless and I hope will continue. Happy holidays to your and yours and may we all have fun and profitable New Year.

This sums it up extremely well!

Thanks for the thoughts of all on this subject.

Bernie, although you have refused my offer for your free services, I hope to remain a friend. ;-)

Arnie