From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of jb
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 12:51 PM
To: ShopTalk
Subject: ShopTalk: Reamers info from RK

I read the compilation of messages on drilling and reaqming from RK (Richard Kennedy) posted on the Clubmaker-online page, and got a lot of good info! RK suggested purchasing a range of reamer sizes, .371, .373, .375 for parallel irons, etc. I looked at the Wholesale Tool Mfg. web site, and they listed a bunch of different types of reamers, e.g., chucking, bridge, expansion.

1. What type are used for working on clubhead hosels?

2. What would the description be for the reamer type used for tapered
hosels?

3. Would you need to bore a little material at a time (with possibly a .360
reamer, then a .365, then a .370 to use reamers to bore a .355 taper hosel
to a .370 parallel hosel.

TIA,
John B