OK, since the "chop job" I did on the big driver a couple of weeks ago
and the diet I put on the big fellow by reducing the swingweight 12 g's,
I have decided to fatten him up a bit and return the weight.  Purchased
a roll of lead tape while in Dallas this past weekend and attached four
3" strips to the bottom of the had.  There is a difference in the way
the club feels that I like.

What I want to know is, I have not purchase a swingweight scale as yet,
how much does the tape weigh per inch?  The width is approximately
1/2".  I was told that it would take 24" of tape to replace the two
inches of butt end shaft that I nipped.  My intentions are, please tell
me if I am doing this right, is to get the feel I like, strip the tape
off, weigh it, remove the head and add the weight internally.

The added weight did give me added head speed and greater distance.

Have a great day!

Tom M.

--
Tom and Donna Mason