Ed,

I haven't replaced my jaws, but they aren't worn too badly. All of the irons are flat against the bars, so I agree that I can't see how the new jaws would make that much of a difference.

I called Scotland last week and they still have parts for most of the older machines, except for really old machines.

Scott