-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of bob boone
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 8:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Scotland vs. Measuring Gauge

Loft on irons is measured from the centerline of the shaft, so if the face
of the iron is flat against the arms of the Scotland, you are getting the
loft. The base of the measuring gage is perpendicular to the arm holding the
shaft, you should get identical measurements!!