.38 cal bore brushes also work well. Get the stainless ones. Available in the sporting goods dept of Wallmart, Big 5, etc.

CB
At 05:42 PM 8/29/2003 -0700, you wrote:
We use them in the refrigeration business and buy them from refrigeration wholesalers or plumbing wholesalers.

sean

Port Coquitlam BC

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 12:45  PM, Thomson, Jim wrote:

Arnie, where do you get 3/8" power tube brushes in your area?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: August 29, 2003 3:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: SA 2000 contact info

In a message dated 8/29/03 2:53:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I cut sandpaper into about 1 1/2" by 4" strips that I roll and fit around a  drill bit to use in the drill press to clean the inside of the hosel.

Too much work! Buy a 3/8" power tube brush, chuck it in electric hand drill and run it in the hosel! Really tough job (like cleaning epoxy gunked hosel) use a round grind stone! These are for die grinders and  will fit electric drill or Dremel tool.

I love work but hate making it hard!

Arnie