George,

I have had good experience with the 915 CFE club from Wishon.  It hits well and I've had good response from customers to it.  I spoke with Mike Duggan at Wishon this morning and he said that they are by far their most popular wood head and that they have and that they are sold out of them until mid October.  You might want to call anyway and make sure I didn't misunderstand his comments.  But I don't think you would go wrong with the 915 if you can get your hands on some.

Doug

----- Original Message -----
From: George Huson
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 10:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ShopTalk: Sportsmen show

Hi,
I have a golf booth at a local sportsmens show this weekend. I was
thinking of  adding a couple extra driver heads to my display. Maybe a
Bang Mellow Yellow 420 and a Tom Wishon 915 CEF. Before I order I
thought I would asked the groups for comments on the heads or if then
would recomend a different head from Steve or Tom.
I will be showing and have test clubs for the Integra,
Pentiumn,Golfsmith,Acer, Super Concorde and a couple of others.
Please let me know so I can order quickly.
Thanks,
George Huson
ByGeorge Custom Clubs