From: Carl McKinley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 5:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Sportsmen show

George,

How about something from the long drive guys- SMT?

Carl

George Huson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I have a golf booth at a local sportsmens show this weekend. I was
thinking of adding a couple extra driver heads to my display. Maybe a
Bang Mellow Yellow 420 and a Tom Wishon 915 CEF. Before I order I
thought I would asked the groups for comments on the heads or if then
would recomend a different head from Steve or Tom.
I will be showing and have test clubs for the Integra,
Pentiumn,Golfsmith,Acer, Super Concorde and a couple of others.
Please let me know so I can order quickly.
Thanks,
George Huson
ByGeorge Custom Clubs

Carl Mc Kinley, PCS Certified Class 'A' Clubmaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P T Barnum is the patron saint of expensive club manufacturers.

Do you Yahoo!?