Hey, I've got a purple PFT 300, Interested?

Carl

Chris Stricker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The Wishon 915CFE is a great choice.  As Ed said, it is of great quality, and the sound is very solid.  It's also quite traditional in shape.

Going with the Mellow Yellow is a good idea also.  You go from traditional to nouveau with that one do it's color.  I've never hit it, but I understand that it's a very good head.  Too bad you can't get a purple head from KZG............

Chris S.

Carl Mc Kinley, PCS Certified Class 'A' Clubmaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P T Barnum is the patron saint of expensive club manufacturers.

Do you Yahoo!?