Al,
What does tree tinkles do?  My handicap is up and blood pressure down.

Bruce

Gerry,
I can tell you what everyone that I know of does, and FWIW, none of them let them set up, in the butt down position. Many use the playing position method for a couple of reasons. It is easier to align the shaft, in the head, on loose fitting jobs, and it also keeps the epoxy in the tip/hosel area. Those with busier shops, use club racks, like those you see in pro shops. Four sided, with places to slide clubs in horizontally. Holds 10?? sets of clubs. I donno. Those that cook the epoxy use both of the above. When I bake em, I use the playing position method.

The only problem I see with your method is that you would get epoxy running "up" the shaft. That could make for epoxy tinkles. Epoxy tinkles are known to raise your handicap several points, along with your blood pressure.

Al