In a message dated 10/14/03 3:23:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Looks like you followed the Golf Digest article, and put the item with the
most truth last.

Dave, I certainly did follow the article to the very end and the choice of order was not mine but the publisher's!  I often fail to understand why the most knowledgeable, honest, consise, accurate writer is rewarded with the worst position in the magazine!
Even worse, in my opion, was that Tom's input followed a section that didn't even appear to be part of the actual subject of the article.
Too bad, because Tom Wishon's writing was more important than the rest of the article which appears to be a way to get a golfer to buy some new equipment that may not do what the buyer wants!