The club face is quite short.  I don't have the measurement here with me, but it is a 230cc head that is kinda short and squatty.  I might indeed be hitting it high on the face, but truly, there's not a lot of room for error.  I'm not hitting it of the top edge, that much I know, but I haven't used the carbon stickers to see where exactly I'm hitting it.  I take a look at that next time.  Thanks for your input.

Doug Audirsch
H 281-354-6778
C 281-389-9421
[EMAIL PROTECTED]