From: bob boone
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 10:33 AM
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Super Concorde

Jen and Royce

As a data point my Father was a lefty that when he was in grade school (about 1911 or so) was forced to switch to RH for penmanship, which was common then. He was a true switch hitter in baseball and used a shovel or axe either way. When he took up golf, he discovered that he could hit woods better lefty than RH but hit irons better RH than LH—so he played with LH woods and RH irons!!!! Talk about strange looks from people he played with!!!  I am RH and have a daughter that is LH and she could kick soccer balls equally well with either foot!! She married a PGA Club Pro and they could never figure out which way her clubs should be—LH or RH as she could do either!! I still find LH scissors she left at home, which are impossible for RH person to use!!