Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: (Not Clubmaking) Golf Ball Question

Cub,
 Geese maybe someone ought to tell Ralph Maltby cause he is in this expensive lab setting doing all those experiments with ball flight and putter playability using new balls. And heck that is just the information he relayed to us at the Masters Program. You think I got it wrong? Cause seems like they listed all the newly manufactured balls on that spec sheet.  The fact that compression ratings were no longer used was the topic we were on that day and those lists had the materials and the composites and all kinds of stuff. Maybe I just missed the numbers on that page cause there weren't any boxes. I dunno maybe some us have been using old balls - I know my sorry ones are. CYA in Louisville.
Inkind,
MyKey