Brad Smith wrote:
Ok, here's another one of THOSE customer situations. He's a beginner who is laughed at by his buddies for his crappy, old hand-me down equipment. He insists that he wants a "hot looking, really intimidting looking" driver. I'll fit him in a normal manner. But I don't usually pay much attention to hot color combination cosmetics for heads and shafts.

I'm looking for suggestions on what shaft and head combinations do you think would fit this request.

thanks,
Brad

Harrison Classic Lite Mid-Launch in the correct flex, Bang Mellow Yellow head in the correct loft. Can't get much hotter than that and it's a great combo besides.
:)

-Don