Charlie,

Will the heavy putters only be available online, or do you eventually plan to offer them at green grass and/or retail locations?

Tedd
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 4:23 PM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Heavy Putter

Brian

    The $400 price tag is for First 800 beta putter heads that were used for the tour players and all the testing at different facilities across the country. Needless to say they are all serial numbered and come with a certificate of authenticity and at that price the company is not making any money on the original investment to produce all the parts to assemble these putters and do all the necessary testing to validate our claims. We have already sold 700 or so of these putters to recoup some of the original investment and if the company takes of the possibility of these becoming collectors items are quite real. The patents are specific about how the putters are assembled.

   Charlie