Hi Tom,

I really like the deep front to back look and how easy this head is to
close compared to typical 380cc heads.  The ideal replacement would
probably be 420-460cc deep front to back with shorter toe to heel, with
a deep GRT face and heavy back weight.  Basically a larger volume 919ccg
with a GRT face.  That would be a worthy replacement for the 919 and
certainly better than Nike's clone( ;-) ) of it.

Dan