RK

Below is a comment that was posted three years ago on this forum by a user
of the FitChip. Since you would not believe what I said maybe you can
believe another member of this forum. If those nameless people you mention
have a problem with the system why have I not heard from them. I do give
every one a 30 day free trail period to decide if the system is for them or
not as well as continued support on interpreting the data. Have you ever
taken advantage of trying it for your self rather them depending on here
say?

"Hi Harry
I have been fitting and selling golf clubs for a long time, I've done it in
stores and have had two ranges, I can tell a guys club head speed blind
folded just by the sound. I only say this to let you know that I have a
good amount of experience. I started using Fit Chip in my retail store on
4/10/02 and just today tracked the sales thru 11/08/02 and I was amazed at
the sales to return rate, especially since we tell every customer that if
they are not happy we are not happy, the last thing we want is for their
driver or whatever to end up in the garage, it doesn't help them, and it
doesn't help us, we want people out there whooping it up about their
purchase. I have had 1,275 retail sales during this period and have had
only 9 returns, that is UN heard of in this business, that is a 99% stick
rate, now granted I always reserve the right to use my better judgment to
over rule the Chip, but it is a great guide line for fitting if properly
interpreted. I do have demo's in a variety of flex's and a range near by
which I routinely send people to and more often than not they like the club
best that is close to the freq. that the Chip recommended when the data was
properly interpreted. You guys are eager to slam Lloyd and granted I don't
know your history with him, but I do know that he is on to something and
it's outside the box of conventional thinking.

David"

llhack

The