Title: Re: ShopTalk: Backweighting
I still have a copy of the article. Some of those sets are MOI matched as well. There is a 0 handicap, a 1,6 handicap, a 2 handicap, a 12 or so and a 14 I believe. I have never tried backweighting but apparently it helps the golfer with quick hands or the over the topper.
Here is a technique for a cheap experiment:

I plan on using a 6" long 1/4" carriage bolt with 10 hex nuts that weigh around 60 grams to start with. With just a couple wraps of electrical tape it fits securely in the butt end of my Rifle 75's perfectly. There was a day not all to long ago when I could handle a 130 gram shaft ;-). Additionally, this extra weight might help me slow down my tempo a little.

Blow off the grip and save it, no loss there. The OD of the head of the 1/4" carriage bolt is slightly larger than the ID of the Graphite Shaft. The OD of the hex nuts are slightly smaller than the ID of the Graphite Shaft. A couple of wraps of electrical tape around the nuts snug them tight so there is no rattle. Blow the grip back on and your in business. When you want to remove it, simply pull it out and you are back to where you started. I can't think of an easier, less expensive way to test this theory. You can utilize different length bolts and # of nuts to come up with any weight you want to test. Try it with one of the butts you have cut off for final length so you can see from both sides how nice the fit is. Additionally, use a larger size bolt and nut for steel. Maybe 5/16", I have not tried it with steel.

Once you find the weight needed then you could use the cork and tungsten powder method if you desire.